UCAIR is proud to partner with Salt Lake City and the Office of Energy Development to help promote use of electric vehicles. On Tues., May 20th Mayor Becker officially announced the new charging stations for electric vehicles at 255 E. 500 S. in Salt Lake City (North of … Read More
UCAIR is proud to partner with Salt Lake City to support their SmartTrips Program. Their volunteer workday on Saturday to get ready for the Sugarhouse Farmers Market and spread the word about the S-Line and other transportation resources was a huge success!
Salt Lake County, the Utah Office of Energy Development and UCAIR unveiled one of three new charging stations last week. With the help of UCAIR’s grant program, two additional stations will be available to the public in the near future.
This last week we learned a lot from Utah students on how we can better teach others about idling. You can too at “Students who Care About Air“
Grants for Small Businesses
UCAIR, the Department of Environmental Quality and the Department of Workforce Services are providing grants for small businesses through the new “Air Assist” program. Applications are now being accepted from small businesses. Apply now.
Utah Air Quality App
Get real time air quality … Read More
- April 2019 Partners Meeting
- Utahns Exchange 1,000 Environmentally-Harmful Gas Cans to Improve Air Quality
- ShowUCAIR Gas Can Exchange
- March 2019 Partners Meeting
- February 2019 UCAIR Partners Meeting
- Partner Spotlight: Dominion Energy
- Are You Participating in the Clear the Air Challenge?
- Partner Spotlight- Waste Management
- UCAIR January Partners Meeting
- How to Lower Your Home Emissions This Winter