UCAIR’s final monthly partner meeting recap for 2018 is here! This installment covers our December 2018 partners meeting. In 2018 UCAIR and our partner accomplished a lot. This makes saying goodbye to 2018 is a little bit bittersweet, however, we are excited to see what 2019 has in store. At … Read More
Now that winter is well underway, it’s not uncommon to see cars idling throughout the day. To many, idling can seem fairly innocent; however, what most people don’t understand is that idling not only has detrimental effects on your vehicle’s engine and wastes fuel, but idling also emits many harmful … Read More
While it doesn’t always look like it outside, inversion season is in full swing this winter. We’ve already experienced multiple “orange” air quality days in the Salt Lake Valley and can expect to see more as winter continues. However, making small changes to your current lifestyle can yield tremendous results … Read More
SALT LAKE CITY, [November 28, 2018] — HollyFrontier Woods Cross Refining LLC announced today that it has joined the Utah Clean Air Partnership (UCAIR).
UCAIR is a statewide clean air partnership created to make it easier for individuals, businesses and communities to make small changes to improve Utah’s air. UCAIR … Read More
UCAIR’s monthly partner meeting recap is here! This installment covers our November 2018 partners meeting, our first Friday meeting. After a discussion with the UCAIR Board and many of the partners, this meeting was moved from the second Thursday of the Month to the second Friday of the month. We … Read More
- April 2019 Partners Meeting
- Utahns Exchange 1,000 Environmentally-Harmful Gas Cans to Improve Air Quality
- ShowUCAIR Gas Can Exchange
- March 2019 Partners Meeting
- February 2019 UCAIR Partners Meeting
- Partner Spotlight: Dominion Energy
- Are You Participating in the Clear the Air Challenge?
- Partner Spotlight- Waste Management
- UCAIR January Partners Meeting
- How to Lower Your Home Emissions This Winter