Title: UCAIR Project Coordinator
Description: Supports UCAIR partnership programs and assist in organization operations. Conducts daily tasks and initiatives for projects.
Application open until filled
- Promotes and coordinates projects.
- Plans, implements, reports, and increases awareness of projects.
- Coordinates resolution of project issues.
- May coordinate grant and or contract processes and ensures compliance with program requirements.
- Ensures that project related documents and forms are complete, accurate, and processed through established standards and guidelines.
Supports Organization Operations
- Assists with monthly partner meetings in coordination with UCAIR staff.
- Assists in the development and delivery of training, workshops, and materials.
- Manages UCAIR Community Calendar.
- Supports UCAIR blog with partner meeting highlights.
Organizes Community Outreach
- Establishes and maintains relationships with project partners, other community organizations, and various government agencies.
- Supports and staffs community events.
A successful candidate will be able to work closely with UCAIR staff and project partners to ensure program success. In addition, the candidate must be confident managing organizational projects from start to finish including reporting. UCAIR has a small staff, and the ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about taking on multiple projects in order to help the organization grow and meet their mission of improving air quality statewide.
- College degree required
- At least 1 year of experience in project management or community outreach
- Non-profit and/or grant writing experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience working with partners, donors and/or clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Design experience a plus
- Strong writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage own time and be self-motivated
The Project Coordinator reports to the Program and Grants Manager. All UCAIR staff report to the Executive Director. The success of these working relationships will depend on regular communications. If UCAIR staff is expanded, these working relationships will be revisited.
The Utah Clean Air Partnership (UCAIR) is a statewide clean air partnership created to make it easier for individuals, businesses and communities to make small changes to improve Utah’s air. Every small change adds to a collective bigger step toward better health, a better economy, and better overall quality of life for all of us. Find out more about how you can make a difference by visiting UCAIR.org
Please email resumes and cover letters to email@example.com