UCAIR Funding Opportunities – Now Closed
*Please check back in summer 2018 for information on our 2018 UCAIR Grant Cycle*
The UCAIR Grant Program encourages Utah’s businesses, government entities and nonprofit organizations to bring forward creative and innovative ideas to improve our air. To be considered for funding, proposed projects must be based on solid metrics and performance standards that demonstrate actual emissions reductions. While any idea that reduces emissions will be considered, the UCAIR Board has designated targeted areas of special interest for particular consideration. These target areas are outlined in the UCAIR Grant Information Sheet linked below.
Working together, UCAIR and the UCAIR Grant Partners will move toward our shared goal of measurable improvement to air quality in Utah.
UCAIR Grant Process Overview
- Applicants are encouraged to review the UCAIR Grant Information Sheet, which details criteria and process steps for submitting a grant request.
- Applicants should then submit a Letter of Intent Form, which outlines the idea proposed and provides for further discussion between the applicant and UCAIR’s Grant Selection Committee before a full application is prepared.
- If the idea is approved for further consideration, applicants should then submit a full UCAIR Grant Application Form.
UCAIR Grant Schedule – 2017
- Tuesday, Aug. 1 – Letter of Intent Form due
- Friday, Sept. 1 – Responses back to prospective applicants
- Monday, Oct. 2 – Full Grant Application Form due
- Friday, Nov. 17 – Grant Recipient announcement
SHARE THIS MESSAGE