September marks the 14th Annual Governor Declaration for Idle Free in Utah September 2021 and the 2021-2022 Winter Season in Utah.
The Governor’s Declaration is currently signed by over 70 Utah Mayors who represent more than ¾ of the state’s population. The highly anticipated event will be held on Wednesday, September 1st at 11 AM via a virtual announcement.
Key leaders and advocates for the Idle Free will share their stories, work and support of this unique Utah campaign for clean air and zero emissions.
For more information on Air Quality and what you can do to support blue skies, visit:
– Utah Clean Cities: http://utahcleancities.org/idle-free/
– Intermountain Healthcare: https://intermountainhealthcare.org/a…
– Utah DEQ Division of Air Quality: https://deq.utah.gov/division-air-qua…
– UCAIR: https://www.ucair.org/
– ASPIRE: https://aspire.usu.edu/